The Dental Implant Procedure
Are you ready to get on your way to a full, youthful, and healthy smile? The dental implant procedure consists of just a few steps to give you the perfect smile that will last you for the rest of your life.
- Plan with Dr. Wurtzel | The first step in the dental implant procedure is a consultation with your trusted dentist. During your first visit with Dr. Wurtzel, the two of you will discuss your ideal smile and the best way to get there. He will take X-rays and impressions of your teeth to determine whether or not you are a candidate for teeth implants.
- Placement of Teeth Implants | Here’s the biggest step of the dental implant procedure–the surgical placement of the teeth implants. You will be made comfortable with the local anesthetic and/or sedation dentistry of your choice. Dr. Wurtzel will place the teeth implants below the gums, into the jawbone.
- Time to Rest | After the surgical portion of the dental implant procedure, you will be given a little time to rest. The teeth implants need time to fuse with the jawbone and you need time to heal. After a few months, you will return for the restoration.
- Restoration | When you are ready, you will return to Dr. Wurtzel for the final step in the dental implant procedure. He will restore your teeth implants with crowns, dentures, or another restoration method of your choice.
- Love Your Smile | After restoring your teeth implants, you can begin to enjoy your complete and functional smile. Life will become easier, you’ll feel more comfortable, and you’ll have more confidence.
The simple dental implant procedure is well worth all of the benefits of teeth implants. Call into Wurtzel Family Dentistry today to schedule your consultation with our friendly doctor.